Sunday 28 April 2013

25 Things About Me

1. I am the fussiest eater you will ever meet! (Although I am trying to try more things)

2. I used to dye my hair a lot! But I haven't dyed my hair since December 2011 and so it looks like I have dipped dyed my hair. I haven't, its just where the dye is fading still and my hair has grown.

3. I am moving to Cheltenham in September, as I start at the University of Gloucestershire. I am very, very excited!

4. I cry way too much during films, happy or sad, you will find me crying at something. 

5. Cadbury Chocolate Fingers are my weakness. I can never just eat one or two.

6. I used to dance. Modern, Ballet, Hip Hop and Tap. Hip Hop was my favourite as I think I was best at it. 

7. I get distracted very easily. (I have already stopped and gone on my phone for 10 minutes and I am only on fact 7!)

8. I haven't been on holiday in 6 years, but I am going to Zante in July with my friends! 

9. I think I am a shy person when I first meet someone new, and I will very slowly come out of my shell. 

10. I am a very self concious person. I lack so much in confidence and I don't know when my confidence was knocked as I was never like this as a child. 

11. I love going to nandos. Take me to nandos and we'll be friends forever. 

12. I have lived in Cornwall since I was 5, but I really don't like it here. When I move away and come back to visit I will probably appreciate it a lot more. 

13. I am half Scottish. But I do not have a Scottish accent.

14. I absolutely love nail varnish! It is very, very rare that you will see me without nail varnish on. I currently have 46 nail varnishes and my collection continues to grow!

15. Piglet is my favourite.

16. My music taste ranges a lot. I love all kinds of music.

17. Loosing weight is a very hard thing for me. I have been trying for so long and nothing seems to work. But I am persevering as I have worked so hard. 

18. I am very pale! 

19. I have loads of dream holidays, but the top three are; a road trip around America, (but if that is not possible, just New York or California.) Australia and Dubai

20. I hate my teeth, I wish I could have braces to fix them, but I can't afford it. 

21. I passed my driving test first time. I am very proud of myself for doing this. 

22. I would love to take more road trips to explore different places in the UK. 

23. I really hope I will get married and have children.

24. Primary school was the best time and I wish I appreciated it more when I was young as getting older is a scary concept

25. I love taking pictures of things I have done. I love having my memories printed out and put up where I can see them. 


I am very surprised I came up with 25 things about me! But I thought I would give it a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment