Sunday 14 April 2013

I'll introduce myself!

Hiya! 

I'm Alexandra, I am 18 years old, and I live in Cornwall.

So, here I am, I have decided to create a blog, I have wanted to for quite a while, however, I never really knew what to write about. 
Okay, I have decided to write about the changes in my lifestyle. I'll also write about my interests and well, anything I feel I should write about, to make others or myself happy. 






Right now, I am not too happy with how I am. Well, that's not entirely true, I am content with myself and my life, however, I feel as though, if I make some changes I can be the happiest I can be. This said, I am finally ready to make these changes as I am of to university in September and I would like to be the happiest I can be without bringing others down. 


Here are the few things I am going to do:


  • First of all, I am going to start eating healthier. I feel that if I do this then my entire body will be better inside and out. I worry that if I don't change my eating habits soon, I will end up with diabetes (as several members of my family have) or become very overweight or I will end up with a heart problem. I am technically overweight now, and it makes me worry so much more that I will not be able to live a healthy and active lifestyle for the rest of my life. Yes I may be dramatic as I am only 18, but as these things do run in my family, and so I am at a risk of this too, and I do want to change.
  • Next, it does come alongside eating healthy, I will start exercising more to decrease my chances of getting an illness and also so I can be an ideal weight. This not only will be good for my health, but it also will make me happier and make myself less self-concious which is one of my main problems along side my high lack in confidence. 
  • Currently, I am studying media at City College Plymouth. I did enjoy the diploma to start with, however, I am not enjoying it as much in my second, and final year. I am finishing this course in June and I am on track to getting a distinction overall. I am very proud of myself for achieving this. In September I will be attending Gloucestershire University to study advertising, which I am very excited and eager to start. So the point I am trying to make is, I am going to continue to work hard throughout the end of my college life, though I may not enjoy it, because I want to achieve the best possible grades I can. I only wish I was this determined sooner. 
  • My last point for this post and the reason I really managed to motivate myself to create a blog is because of a blog I have seen, more specifically one post on this blog. The blog I am talking about is Zoella and although this post is from September 2012, I think that it is a very good thing to start trying to do and that is to 'Just Say Yes'. From now on I will start saying yes to more things, to experience more things out of my comfort zone. To really try anything to make me happier as a person and to make my presence around people more appealing and wanted. 

To summarise I will:

  1. Eat Healthy
  2. Exercise
  3. Achieve The Best Grades I can
  4. To Say Yes And Experience More In Life

I hope I can start changing as a person for the better, and be more confident and positive with myself and choices. 

Please leave a comment, I know it is just my first post, but I would like to know if you think my ideas are good and if you will continue reading. Please! 
Thank youuu!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment