Thursday 18 April 2013

Relaxing

I love taking my dogs for a walk. I have two Springer Spaniels, Mum and son. 


Bruza is on the left and Sophi is on the right. They are the soppiest dogs you will ever meet and would never hurt a fly. I love taking Sophi and Bruza for long walks as its a time for me to get some fresh air and gives me a chance to clear my head. I find walking the dogs on the moors is so relaxing even if I am just walking along the moors throwing the tennis ball and watching the dogs retrieve it. I live in Cornwall and live on Bodmin moors, and although I do want to leave the South West of England because there is never any jobs or opportunities for me here, I do love going up to the moors and walking for as long as I want. The moors is so picturesque that you can't help but capture the beauty every time you walk across the same grass.



There are so many large patches of water for the dogs to swim and it is so lovely to see them enjoying it so much. 


If anyone just wants to relax and have a peaceful walk on their own, then have a walk on the moors, it can be any moors, they are all so pretty and large that you can walk for as long, or as little as you like. 

Thank you for reading, please comment anything, I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment