Thursday 20 June 2013

Difference In Two Years

Well I was just looking through old webcam pictures from about two years ago, and this one was taken on my year 11 prom (before I got into my dress etc!)



 I loved my hair at the time, but was always self concious of my weight and spotty face. I used to have blonde hair and loved it until I stupidly dyed it brown (several times) and then for prom I really wanted blonde hair so I started the long process of dying it blonde (big mistake!) I didn't realise how yellow my hair went and so after prom I dyed it brown again and I am so glad I did! 
My face looks thinner and my hair feels healthier as I have let it grow out as well (my natural hair is brown) 



I feel so much better and even though I still don't like my hair at times I am so glad I  have stopped dying it, and really wish I never dyed it in the first place!

No comments:

Post a Comment