Monday 2 September 2013

It's been a while...

So I haven't written a blog post in a while and quite a few things have been happening. I'll try to write things all in one. 

So first of all, I got a new job at the beginning of July, it was a 20 hour contract but got so many more hours so for the last two months I have felt rich! I did work for one week after my induction and then I went on holiday which is something else I need to write about. My contact was supposed to end now, however, I have got a permanent contract in Cheltenham which is where I am moving to for university. I am so proud of myself because of this. 

Next thing, ZANTE! It was amazing! I did not want to leave, I had the best week with my friends and met new people and really just had an amazing week..definitely worth the wait. 

In all honesty I have never drunk so much before but I had such a good time and met some lovely people. I really regret not taking more pictures. 

This is me and my friend on our last night, this was the night we just went out on our own but had a very good night, we saw our friends from our hotel who we ended up seeing every night. I got lost but found my way back and had one too many drinks but I wouldn't change the hangover the next morning for a different night. 
I would love to go back again with the same people, I just wish we were there longer!

Next thing I have finally been going to the gym and haven't been happier (definitely wish I started to go before Zante though!) I haven't missed many days in the past month and people have noticed the difference which just makes all my hard work worth it! 

As I have finished work for a month I have been spending time with friends and trying to say goodbye as I won't be seeing people for ages. 
It's been lovely to catch up with people and I am trying to fit in as much as I can in the next two weeks to make more memories to take up to university with me. 

In uni I will definitely try to blog more as I think that writing these posts just keeps what I think in one place and it will be here for when I want to look back through.

No comments:

Post a Comment