Tuesday 3 September 2013

Eleven days to go

So I'm moving to Cheltenham on the 14th September for university and I haven't been more excited about something before (besides my holiday). Being able to say I am moving next week makes me very happy. I'm excited, but also very nervous, about meeting new people and hopefully making more friends for life. It will just be incredible to be able to start over and to get to know people again. 
I can't wait to start my lessons and really start to have a better perspective of the direct route of my career I want to go down. When I start my university course, it will almost feel like the start if the rest if my life. That is probably such a cliche but right now I am so happy I don't mind. 
I am upset I am leaving friends but I have so many plans before I leave to say goodbye that its going to be a great send off and shows me I have some great friends. Although I'm going to miss them a lot I'm excited to go to university and I'm excited for them to start their courses  as well! 

Who else is going to university? Where to?

No comments:

Post a Comment