Wednesday 1 January 2014

Beginning of a New Year

So, I thought I would write a post today to begin the new year, write down my resolutions and tell you all of my top memories from 2013.

To start off I will tell you my new years resolutions. I do tend to think of some to start each new year, but I either forget them or I never stick to them. This year, however, will be different. This year I am going to start a new blog for my work and designs and my views on things. I feel if I do this I can reflect on my accomplishments during university and also in my life. I would like to become a better person and a more confident person within myself and I will only be able to do this if I can see the progress I am making. The next point is I am determined to loose at least a stone this will help me in my goal of becoming more confident. This year I will also start to save money, I would really love to buy myself a new car when I finish university and also new clothes. In my mission to become confident I must also become a more confident person and so I will need to change my views and become more positive. This will take time but I am very focused on doing this. My last resolution is to create more memories with my friends and family. 
To begin this new year, I am looking forward to trying to achieve these goals for myself. 

Instead of explaining these memories, I will just list them. I am only going to mention a few as there are too many to list, this year, however, I am going to get a jar and write down all of my memories so I have something to look forward to reading in 2015. 
- My 18th
- Finishing college
- Getting into university
- Zante 2013
- Starting university and meeting my new friends. 
- Madam Tussauds 
-Christmas


I am never good at remembering them all, which is why I am going to write down my memories this year. 


Happy new year to you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment